Space Race by Petertos Space Race by Petertos

Entertaining

It's entertaining, but it's too easy in the first levels. Also, try to spice up the environment and power-ups.

:the game: :the game:

Not much of a game, but...

...but I loved the humor in this game. Nice job.

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Interesting

I've been following this series since 1, and I have to say that it's a big step up from 1 and 2. The environments were realistic and entertaining. However, the game was somewhat too easy-you get tools automatically handed out to you.

Anyhow, good job.

Hanna in a Choppa Hanna in a Choppa

Not bad

It was a good game, with a good design. The game itself was a bit easy, but the achievements make it somewhat harder. Those puzzles are also very entertaining. I think you should make the chopper less resistant though.

CMU responds:

I like that the chopper is quite tough. Makes it more forgiving for less skilled players (remember, if you're on NG and posting reviews etc, you're likely to be way above the average for generic game playing skills). I wanted the chopper to be invincible, but limitations in my physics engine meant that wasn't practical really.

There's the perfect achievements if you want to pretend the chopper is fragile - don't touch the walls!

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Perfect

You made a masterpiece. Congrats. Graphs are so fluent, they're a pleasure to see.

Sharky Bay Sharky Bay

It wasn't bad.

Even though the idea is not brand new, it's always fun to explore new ways to expand it. And this was indeed a good idea. Keep up the good work.